Symantec Advanced Threat Protection (SATP)
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who is charged with the configuration, day-to-day management, and incident response using Advanced Threat Protection and Symantec Endpoint Protection in a variety of network environments.
You must have a working knowledge of Symantec Endpoint Protection, Windows operating systems, endpoint and network security concepts.
The Symantec Advanced Threat Protection 2.x: Incident Response course is designed for the IT security professional in a Security Operations position. This class covers how to detect, investigate, remediate, and recover from an incident using Advanced Threat Protection.
- Strengthening your Cybersecurity Framework
- Introducing Advanced Threat Protection
- Optimizing your ATP Environment
- Analyzing Events and Incidents to Identify Indicators of Compromise
- Preparing your Endpoint Environment for Incident Response
- Remediating and Isolating threats
- Recovering After an Incident
Duration 2 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Austria: 1,240.- €
Courseware language: English
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date