Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.0: Maintain and Troubleshoot (SEPMT)
Who should attend
This course is for IT and system administration professionals who are charged with planning and installing a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
You must have attended Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x: Configure and Protect (SEPCP) or have relevant experience maintaining a SEP environment, including basic troubleshooting.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x: Maintain and Troubleshoot course is designed for the IT security management professional tasked with troubleshooting Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x. Students learn how to troubleshoot installations, monitor and troubleshoot the SEPM, client-to-SEPM communication, content distribution, client deployments, and protection technologies. The class also covers how to follow Symantec best practices for remediating a virus outbreak, automating functionality with REST APIs, and integrating Symantec Endpoint Protection with 3rd party applications.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot a Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Upgrade the Symantec Endpoint Protection environment.
- Use best practices when troubleshooting and remediating a virus outbreak.
- Automate functionality with Rest APIs and integrate Symantec Endpoint Protection with 3rd party applications.
- Troubleshooting Techniques and Tools
- Troubleshooting the Console
- Installation and Migration Issues
- Client Communication Issues
- Content Distribution Issues
- Extending the SEP infrastructure
- Responding to a Security Incident
- Performance Issues
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date