VMware NSX SD-WAN by VeloCloud: Deploy and Manage (NSXSDWDM)
During this one-day course, you gain an understanding of the architecture and features of VMware NSX® SD-WAN by VeloCloud™. This course provides extensive hands-on labs in which you enable core NSX SD-WAN features, such as ensuring application performance using business policies, traffic redirections, and network service insertion.
- NSX SD-WAN
Who should attend
Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing networking solutions.
Strong knowledge of routing and switching is required.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Discuss the NSX SD-WAN architecture and platform deployment model options
- Identify and describe the NSX SD-WAN solution components
- Explain the interaction between the NSX SD-WAN Edge, Orchestrator, and Gateway components
- Describe the NSX SD-WAN Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approach, traffic, and network flows
- Explore NSX SD-WAN core features and evaluate how these dramatically improve operational automation
- Use NSX SD-WAN features to perform simple, agile, and secure SD-WAN operations
- Simplify branch infrastructure by inserting network services on the branch edge, in the cloud, or in the regional and enterprise data centers
- Introductions and Course Logistics
- Course Objectives
NSX SD-WAN Architecture
- Architecture Overview
- Solutions Components
- Solution Components Interaction
- Traffic Flows
NSX SD-WAN Core Features
- Application Performance and Business Policies
- Cloud VPN
- Service Insertion
- High Availability and Cluster
- Overlay Flow Control (Routing)
- Segmentation, PCI Compliance, and Firewall
- Deployment Flexibility and Using NSX SD-WAN
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.