Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development
Who should attend
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
- Have taken the Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (RH421) course or have extensive work experience in enterprise integration using Apache Camel
- Have familiarity working in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux® environment
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421) objectives
You should be able to perform the following tasks:
Create and maintain Camel routes
- Use the Java™ language
- Use the CamelContext XML
Consume and produce files
- CSV format
- XML format
Work with databases and the Camel JPA component
Understand transactional routes
- Content-based routing
- Wire Tap
Use Camel components
Use Camel Test
- Mock endpoints
- JUnit 4 integration and CamelTest APIs
Dynamically route messages
- Use conditional routes
- Use data-driven routes
- Catch and handle exceptions
- Use the dead-letter queue
The Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development Exam (EX421) tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise integration services using Red Hat JBoss® Fuse.
An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat JBoss Fuse framework and application programming interfaces (APIs) for Apache Camel.
Individual Exam KIOSK
Price (excl. tax)
- 515.- €
Subscription duration: 365 days