- Upcoming Events
- Neue Kurse
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digitale Lernlösungen
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Hersteller im Fokus
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- F5 Networks
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Weitere Hersteller»
- IT- & Projektmanagement»
- Scaled Agile»
- Themen/Technologien im Fokus
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Juniper Training Credits
Juniper Training Credits are a purchasing method for Juniper training. They are redeemable at Juniper Networks Education Centers or any participating Juniper Networks Authorised Education Center (JNAEC) worldwide. They can be used to sit on our instructor-led public schedule and eLearning courses only; they cannot be used for private onsite training. They are valid for ONE (1) year from the date of purchase. The courses you choose must begin before your credits expire. All Juniper Networks Credits must be redeemed in U.S. Dollars (USD).
Benefits of Training Credits
Juniper Networks Training Credits are a convenient and efficient way to purchase and manage your training requirements. They enable you to increase productivity and improve network optimisation while safeguarding a training budget and monitoring training expenditures. Benefits include:
- Easy, up-front budgeting, avoiding the allocation of training funds on an ad hoc.
- Develop a highly trained, satisfied, and motivated IT staff.
- Flexibility to use when needed for a 12-month period.
- Received as part of a comprehensive solution including products and services.
- Keep pace with fast-paced technology and gain competitive advantage.
- Simplified Order Process to buy credits.
- Reduce expenses and streamline financial process with a single budget and purchase order.
Ordering and Redeeming Training Credits
Juniper Networks Training Credits can be ordered directly from your Juniper Networks account manager or from any of our many Juniper partners. They can be purchased at any time, in combination with a product sale or independently. They are available in increments of $100, $500 and $1,000 USD (U.S. Dollars). The process is easy:
Step 1: Work with Juniper Networks or your Juniper partner to determine the number of Training Credits you will need in a 12 month period.
Step 2: Purchase your Training Credits from Juniper Networks or your Juniper partner.
Step 3: Within a 12-month period, register for any publicly available open enrollment class at a Juniper Networks Education Center or participating JNAEC, use Training Credits as a method of payment, and enjoy the course.
Customers can redeem Juniper Training Credits with Fast Lane and choose from any of our Juniper courses on offer.