Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1
The target audiences for this training are channel partners and end-users.
Access Duration: 548 days
This course provides students with the necessary knowledge to describe characteristics of video solutions and assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1) v1.0 is an update to the Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (VIVND1) v1.0 course. It will help students prepare for the Cisco CCNA® Collaboration certification.
The CIVND1 course teaches students the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations.
The training is supported on Windows or Mac computers with the following browsers: Safari (v5.x and above), Chrome (v21.x and above), or Firefox (v16.x and above) with Flash (v9.x and above). The training will not work with other browsers, including Internet Explorer.
Completion of this course is highly recommended before taking the five-day instructor-led training Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
Module 1: Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Lesson 2: Video Technology Basics
- Lesson 3: Video Protocols and Media
- Lesson 4: Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Lesson 5: Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Lesson 6: Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
Module 2: Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
- Lesson 1: Environmental Requirements for Video Installations
- Lesson 2: Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems
E-Learning Cisco Digital Learning
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- US$ 395,-
Nutzungsdauer: 548 Tage