- Upcoming Events
- Neue Kurse
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digitale Lernlösungen
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Hersteller im Fokus
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- F5 Networks
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Weitere Hersteller»
- IT- & Projektmanagement»
- Scaled Agile»
- Themen/Technologien im Fokus
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration Exam
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration exam (EX440) tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat® JBoss® AMQ. An enterprise administrator who becomes a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities to create and maintain enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist, which also counts towards becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
This exam is based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ 7.
Note on the exam:
Cancelations of the purchase: Cancelation of individual exam sessions is not allowed. Exam session fees are nonrefundable. Non-Cancelable components: No part of any Bundles that includes both non-cancelable and cancelable components may be canceled.
The following audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration:
- Systems administrators responsible for implementing enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ
- Systems architects designing and managing applications that use enterprise messaging systems based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ
Red Hat encourages all candidates for Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration exam (EX440) to consider taking Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (JB440) courses to help prepare. Attendance in this class is not required, so one can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of one's preparation to take exams, attending classes does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of the candidate's AMQ management skills and knowledge. Candidates perform tasks associated with the configuration and management of enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
This is a closed exam where candidates do not have access to the internet and candidates are not permitted to bring any papers, books, or electronic aids to the exam. Candidates are, however, provided with a local copy of the official Red Hat JBoss AMQ documentation. Candidates should familiarize themselves with this documentation when preparing for the exam.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
- Create a JBoss AMQ simple broker instance
- Configure addresses, queues, and topics
- Configure point-to-point and publisher-subscriber messaging
- Understand JMS messaging naming convention
- Configure expiring message, moving to Dead Letter queue
- Configure fine-grained address settings
- Apply AMQ broker wildcard syntax
- Configure paging
- Understand and tune performances
- Enable/disable access to guest and configure guest access
- Configure authorization and authentication
- Secure network connection, acceptors, and connectors
- Configure a cluster of brokers
- Configure high availability and failover
Individual Exam KIOSK
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 515,– €
Nutzungsdauer: 365 Tage