- Upcoming Events
- Neue Kurse
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Hersteller im Fokus
- Amazon Web Services»
- Check Point
- Ethical Hacking
- F5 Networks
- Google Cloud»
- ITIL® und Cobit
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Weitere Hersteller»
- Themen/Technologien im Fokus
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Weitere Cisco Zertifizierungen
Cisco and NetApp FlexPod
Data Center Unified Computing
Internet of Things
Operating System Software
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP)
Achieving CCNP Security certification proves your skills with security solutions. To earn CCNP Security certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core security technologies and one concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
The new CCNP Security certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in security technologies. CCNP Security now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your security infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
And now every exam in the CCNP Security program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Security, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing security solutions.
Exams and recommended training
To earn CCNP Security, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of security infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Security certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
Concentration exams (choose one):
CCNP Security certification is valid for three years.