Configuring Aruba Location Services (CALS)
This course teaches you about the Meridian Bluetooth beacons as well as the Analytics and Location Engine (ALE) platform. Participants learn in-depth technical features and have an opportunity to tackle hands-on labs in this 3 day instructor-led course. This course teaches participants about topics such as Meridian Appmaker and SDK, maps and app content creation. Students are provided with a technical overview of beacon deployment and troubleshooting, with hands-on labs. In this course, participants learn about the ALE platform and integration with Third-party analytics providers. The course covers ClearPass integration with Aruba Location Services and Meridian powered Applications.
This course is designed for individuals responsible for the design and creation of a Meridian powered App and deployment of a Beacon infrastructure. Additionally, it is also beneficial for individuals evaluating the ALE product and integration with Third Party Analytics.
Empfohlenes Training für die Zertifizierung zum:
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Understand Aruba location services, BLE, and ALE
- Demonstrate creating an App with Maps, Placemarks, Pages and Events
- Identify BLE Beacon Positioning and Notification
- Understand Campaigns and Notifications
- Demonstrate Beacon Management and Operations
- Troubleshooting Beacon deployments and campaigns
- Integrate ClearPass with Aruba location Services.
- Meridian AppMaker, BLE, and ALE Introduction
- Maps and Placemarks
- Pages and Events
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacon Positioning and Notification
- Campaigns and Notifications
- Beacon Deployment and Installation
- Remote Beacon Management
- Operations and maintenance
- ALE and Analytics
- Integration with ClearPass