Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE (D68136)
This Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE training teaches you how to develop robust architectures for enterprise Java applications. Learn how to use Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology.
- Define the Enterprise Architect’s roles, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Identify non-functional requirements (NFRs) and describe common problems and solutions.
- Translate business requirements into an architecture.
- Weigh choices in architecting the client, web, business, integration and data tiers.
- Apply various evaluation criteria to choosing architectural elements and patterns, tools, servers and frameworks.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll understand how Enterprise Java applications developed using the architecture as a guideline can accommodate rapid change and growth. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore the technical context of the Java EE and relevant technologies.
Strategies to Create Application Blueprints
You'll also learn the strategies needed to create application blueprints that work well when implementing Java EE technologies. These strategies include effective decision-making through the use of non-functional qualities (such as scalability and flexibility), Java EE technology blueprints and design patterns.
Who should attend
- Describe distributed computing and communication concepts
- Describe, in outline form, all Java EE technologies, including Enterprise JavaBeans, servlets, JavaServer Pages, and JavaServer Faces
- Perform analysis and design of object-oriented software systems
- Use a notation, such as the UML, for modeling object-oriented systems
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML
- Java EE 7: Front-end Web Application Development
- Java EE 7: Back-End Server Application Development
- Java Design Patterns
- Make good use of Java EE component technologies to solve typical problems in system architecture
- Derive software systems using techniques outlined in the Java EE Blueprint and solutions defined in the Java EE Patterns
- Address quality-of-service requirements in a cost-effective manner using engineering trade-off techniques
- Describe the role of the architect and the products an architect delivers
- List and describe typical problems associated with large-scale enterprise systems
- Introducing Enterprise Architecture
- Introducing Fundamental Architectural Concepts
- Developing a Security Architecture
- Understanding Non-Functional Requirements
- Defining Common Problems and Solutions: Risk Factors and System Flexibility
- Defining Common Problems and Solutions: Network, Transaction and Capacity Planning
- Java EE 6 Overview
- Developing an Architecture for the Client Tier
- Developing an Architecture for the Web Tier
- Developing an Architecture for the Business Tier
- Developing an Architecture for the Integration and Resource Tiers
- Evaluating the Software Architecture
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.