Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration (D75223)
This Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration Release 2 NEW training explores RAC database administration in the Oracle Grid Infrastructure environment. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop the skills to administer cluster databases using Enterprise Manager and command-line utilities like SRVCTL, CRSCTL and SQL*Plus.
- Install Oracle Clusterware and Real Application Clusters.
- Administer a RAC Database.
- Administer database services in an RAC environment.
- Administer Oracle Clusterware.
- Add/Remove a node to/from a cluster.
- Patch Oracle Clusterware and RAC software.
- Upgrade and path Oracle RAC databases.
- Study the new connection architecture and how to make those connections highly available.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
Backup and Recovery
You'll also study backup and recovery issues relative to cluster database environments. Explore Oracle RAC One Node, online migration and quality of service concepts. New materials and labs have been added to enhance the customer experience with the latest information.
Counts as Hands-On Certification Requirement
This course counts toward the hands-on course requirement for the following certifications:
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certification
- Oracle Database 10g: Real Application Clusters Administrator Certified Expert
Who should attend
- Technical Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Support Engineer
- General understanding of database administration
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM (D75227)
- Install, create, administer, and monitor a Real Application Clusters database
- Use configuration and management tools for Real Application Clusters databases
- Setup services for workloads management, and applications high availability
- Develop a backup and recovery strategy for Real Application Clusters databases
- Configure and monitor Oracle Clusterware resources
- Review high availability best practices
- Identify Real Application Clusters components
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.