Java EE 6: Develop Database Applications with JPA (D77746)
This Java EE 6: Develop Database Applications with JPA NEW training explores using the Java Persistence API within the context of a web-based Java Enterprise Edition application, as well as within a stand-alone Java Standard Edition application. This includes using Java Persistence API with the Enterprise JavaBeans technology.
- Update multiple database tables based on relationships.
- Perform CRUD operations with JPA in Java SE and EE environments.
- Perform data validation using Bean Validation.
- Optimize JPA for performance.
- Apply transactions and locking.
- Map relational database tables to Java using ORM techniques and JPA.
- Understand key concepts found in the Java Persistence API.
- Create robust entity models.
- Create static and dynamic queries using Java Persistence API Query Language.
- Create type-safe queries with the Java Persistence API Criteria API.
Benefits to You
Learn how to accelerate the development of applications that use relational databases by mapping tables and table relationships to Java objects using Java Persistence API. You will also see how JPA solves issues with traditional relational database applications, including SQL injection.
JPA has been enhanced and simplified in Java EE 6. The Java Persistence API (JPA) version 2.0 specification facilitates more effective and reliable (that is, more strongly typed) methodology for building object-centric criteria-based dynamic database queries.
JPA was introduced in Java EE 5, and provides a POJO-based persistence model for Java EE and Java SE applications.
Relational Data Mapping
Persistence is the technique through which object models broker the access and manipulation of information from a relational database. JPA handles the details of how relational data is mapped to Java objects, and it standardizes Object/Relational mapping.
Who should attend
- Database Designers
- Java Developers
- J2EE Developer
- Java EE Developers
- Experience with Java programming
- Experience with Java EE 6 platform recommended
- Experience with Relational Databases recommended
- Developing Applications with Java EE 6 on WebLogic Server 12c (D76385)
- Java SE 7: Programming (D67238)
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Basic Administration Tasks OBEs
- Experience with NetBeans recommended
- Experience building and deploying EE applications
- Map relational database tables to Java using ORM techniques and JPA
- Perform CRUD operations with JPA in Java SE and EE environments
- Update multiple database tables based on relationships
- Perform data validation using Bean Validation
- Apply transactions and locking
- Optimize JPA for performance
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Java Persistence API
- Working with JPA in a Java Enterprise Environment
- Introduction to the Auction Application Case Sudy
- Modeling Relational Databases with JPA Entities
- Working with the Entity Manager
- Persisting Enums and Collections
- Creating Queries with the Java Persistence Query Language (JPQL)
- Using the Critieria API
- Implementing Bean Validation with JPA
- Applying Locking and Transactions
- Advanced Modeling: Entity Inheritance Relationships
- Optimizing JPA Performance
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen