Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware & RAC Admin Accelerated Ed 2 (D87475)
This Oracle Database 12c R2: Clusterware & RAC Admin Accelerated training covers 8 days worth of content in only 5 days. It starts with the Oracle Database 12c R2: Clusterware Administration course (4 days) and then covers the Oracle Database 12c R2: RAC Administration architecture (4 days); learn how these products work together.
- Describe available cluster configuration options.
- Install Standalone Flex clusters.
- Add and remove nodes from a cluster in addition to upgrading and patching existing Grid Homes.
- Manage and administer both Traditional Clusters and Policy-Managed Clusters.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Oracle Clusterware.
- Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
- Install Oracle RAC software.
- Create cluster databases.
- Configure Oracle RAC Reader Nodes.
- Administer both administrator and policy-managed Oracle RAC databases.
- Explain the benefits of Local Temporary tablespaces.
- Monitor and address performance issues.
- Learn about services in a RAC environment as well as highly available connection features including.
- Application Continuity and Transaction Guard.
- Create and administer a RAC One Node Database.
- Create and manage multitenant RAC databases.
- Gain an understating of Oracle Database In-Memory in RAC.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll know how to make applications highly available using Oracle Clusterware and RAC. You'll walk away with the ability to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot both Oracle Clusterware and Oracle RAC software. Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance as you learn to optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service.
Who should attend
- Database Administrator
- Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the fast recovery area
- Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Understand effect of node failure in Flex Clusters
- Understand the scope and capabilities of what-if command evaluation
- Perform the different types of what-if command evaluation
- Install Grid Infrastructure for Standard and Flex clusters
- Configure ASM disk groups
- Perform the prerequisite steps for extending a cluster
- Describe the benefits of Oracle RAC
- Convert a single-instance Oracle database to RACs
- Understand Flex Clusters architecture and components
- Define redo log files in a RAC environment
- Define undo tablespaces in a RAC environment
- Start and stop RAC databases and instances
- Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
- Introduction to Grid Infrastructure
- Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Flex Cluster Architecture
- Grid Infrastructure Pre-Installation Tasks
- Installing Grid Infrastructure
- Managing Cluster Nodes
- Traditional Clusterware Management
- Policy-Based Cluster Management
- Patching Grid Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Making Applications Highly Available
- RAC Databases Overview & Architecture
- Installing and Configuring Oracle RAC
- Oracle RAC Administration
- RAC Backup and Recovery
- RAC Global Resource Management and Cache Fusion
- RAC Monitoring and Tuning
- Managing High Availability of Services in a RAC Environment
- Upgrading and Patching RAC
- Application Continuity
- Design for High Availability
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service Overview
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen