Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.0 for Linux: Administration (ISSLA)
Who should attend
This course is for Linux system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, network/SAN administrators, and systems integration/development staff, who will be installing, operating, or integrating InfoScale Storage.
Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Linux systems administration.
The Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.0 for Linux: Administration course is designed for the IT professional tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining the Veritas InfoScale Storage environments, including Volume Manager (VxVM), File System (VxFS), and Cluster File System (CFS).
This five day, instructor-led, hands-on class covers how to use InfoScale Storage to manage disks, disk groups, and volumes by using a variety of InfoScale Storage user interfaces including the Veritas InfoScale Operations Manager (VIOM) Web console. You learn the basics of online file system administration and recovery from disk failures. In addition, you learn about data replication using Veritas File Replicator and Veritas Volume Replicator. You also learn how to configure Veritas Cluster Volume Manager and Veritas Cluster File System.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create, configure, and manage disks, disk groups, and volumes.
- Administer file systems.
- Manage components in the VxVM architecture.
- Manage multiple paths to disk devices.
- Identify types of disk failures and how to resolve them.
- Describe concepts and components specific to Veritas Replicator, and Veritas File Replicator.
- Configure a CFS cluster according to a specified sample design.
- Configure shared disk groups and volumes.
- Configure shared file systems.
- Share local disks among systems in a cluster.
- Virtual Objects
- Creating a Volume and File System
- Working with Volumes with Different Layouts
- Making Configuration Changes
- Administering File Systems
- Dynamic Multi-Pathing
- Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware
- Resolving Hardware Problems
- Cluster File System Architecture
- Cluster Volume Manager
- Cluster File System
- Flexible Storage Sharing
- Disaster Recovery Overview
- Veritas File Replicator
- Veritas Volume Replicator
- Veritas Volume Replicator Components
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen