- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Check Point
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Process Design (RHCOE-BPD)
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Process Design has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform a number of tasks using Red Hat® JBoss® Developer Studio and Red Hat Process Automation Manager.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Process Design is able to:
- Configure and use Red Hat Process Automation Manager activities
- Define and manipulate Red Hat Process Automation Manager variables
- Understand and use flow control in Red Hat Process Automation Manager business processes.
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Process Design:
- Business analysts, non-technical developers, and experienced developers who are responsible for designing and implementing business processes using Red Hat Process Automation Manager. The exam does not require any Java™ programming expertise.
- Students who have taken the Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat Process Automation Manager (JB427) course.