- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Talent Programs»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Check Point
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Broaden your knowledge of Cisco, Red Hat, IBM, and VMware technologies - anytime, anywhere, at your own pace!
With a collection of hands-on tutorials, e-learning courses will provide you with the flexibility and convenience that you need to advance your career, skills and knowledge.
Whether you are looking for certification preparation or to gain more knowledge on a particular topic, these e-learning courses are perfect for learners who prefer self-study.
- Own pace and own time
- 24/7 content access
- Individual objectives
- Reduced travel time and travel costs
Expand and supplement your knowledge of Cisco technologies and products with e-learning courses. Cisco Digital Learning courses also help you to prepare you for important Cisco certification exams. These e-learning offerings are made to be interactive and engaging for learners who prefer self-study.
On Demand Classroom is a robust self-paced learning solution delivering modular training increments that, combined together with hands-on practice labs, becomes a powerful alternative to the traditional instructor-led classroom training.
The On Demand Classroom delivery method fulfills course requirements necessary for certification.
- VMware Approved Content
- Recorded VMware Instructor
- View Anywhere, Anytime, Any place with internet access
- Credit Towards VMware Certification (select courses)
- Lab Practice During Class
Access to the course and labs will last for 45 days. The courses are designed so you can stop, rewind, pause, or view content multiple times -- the only exceptions are the Lab exercises, since they build as you go, and the Final Course Assessment.
Available VMware e-learning Courses:
Self paced virtual classes (SPVC) offer students maximum flexibility and control over their learning. Students can train and study at their own pace, on their own schedule, no travel expenses required. In today’s economic environment, SPVC courses are a great way to maximize your time and your training budget.
- Lower cost + no travel expenses = Maximize time and training budget
- Delivers same content, exercises and hands-on labs as instructor-led courses
- Instructors are included "virtually" through recorded lecture, demonstrations and exercises
- Conduct hands-on labs with real IBM software – not simulations
- Access to course Forums with expert feedback from instructors and fellow students
- Flexibility to train when and where you want
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your schedule allows - all at once or five minutes at a time. The modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning needs and learning style.
Microsoft On Demand courses provide you with 24/7 access to official video recordings of a Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) course. Recorded and delivered by Microsoft experts, the Video on Demand product provides you with:
- Access to the official Microsoft Video on Demand course for 90 days after the first log-in
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of purchase
- A digital MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum) manual
Available On-Demand Courses: