As an Authorised Palo Alto Networks Training Partner (ATP) we are able to help you redeem your Palo Alto Networks Training Credits, and our highly skilled experts are on hand to help you with your training plans / objectives.
Palo Alto Networks Training Credits allow you to make a single purchase of training for use throughout the year. The Credits are redeemable for 12 months by any employee within your organisation for any Palo Alto Networks open enrollment, private on-site, or online course offered by iTLS. Training Credits also can be redeemed for Palo Alto Networks Technical Certification exams.
Palo Alto Networks Training Credits benefits:
Convenient, efficient way to purchase and manage training
- Full 12-month consumption period
- Simplified ordering and tracking process
- Easy, up-front budgeting, avoiding the allocation of training funds on an ad-hoc basis
- Learning programs crafted specifically to your budget and skills requirements
- Complements support and consulting services to provide the strongest security posture
- iTLS can assist in supporting your training needs
- Locks in budget to achieve complex training objectives:
- Avoid ad-hoc funding requests
- Flexible spending based
Redeeming Training Credits
A unique Palo Alto Networks Training Credits number is assigned for each credit purchase. This number must be presented by the customer to iTLS when registering for training.
A customer that does not have its Training Credits number must contact its purchasing manager or its Palo Alto Networks sales representative to obtain it.
The Training Credit Values
- - 48 Credits
- - 38 Credits
- - 22 Credits
- - 22 Credits
These prices are based on their current listed RRP prices and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, incentive or discounts.
Please Note: The