Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for 12c R1 Administrators (D93517)
The Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for 12c R1 Administrators course is designed for existing 12c Release 1 DBAs. In addition to covering the New Features of R2, this course also introduces students to the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Create and manage application containers and applications in multitenant container databases.
- Manage resources in a multitenant container database and pluggable databases with Resource Manager performance profiles and new memory directives.
- Perform pluggable database flashback.
- Upgrade the multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
- Manage security by using enhancements in unified auditing, system privileges, Privilege Analysis, Data Redaction, Transparent Sensitive Data Protection and Transparent Data Encryption.
- Manage data availability by using Recovery Manager, Oracle Data Pump features and SQL*Loader enhancements, and by performing enhanced online operations.
- Increase the SQL performance by using the In-Memory Column-Store enhancements at deployment and SQL performance.
- Tune the SQL performance by using the Optimizer Statistics Advisor and SQL join processing.
- Monitor your databases by using DB operations enhancements.
- Benefit from enhancements in partitioning methods.
- Benefit from ADR automatic space file management.
- Use the Trace File Analyzer collector to diagnose issues.
- Use the new SQL*Plus history commands and SQL enhancements such as long identifiers.
- Use the new SQLcl utility to benefit from commands and features missing from SQL*Plus itself.
- Describe the Oracle Public Cloud services related to databases management.
Benefits To You
In the lessons, you learn the new and enhanced features of Oracle Database 12c Release 2 (126.96.36.199) amongst different areas such as Multitenant, security, availability, performance, diagnosability, manageability, partitioning and SQL.
You also learn how to easily deploy databases with Oracle Database Cloud Services, check automated backups and monitor your Cloud deployment with new Cloud tools.
- Database Administrators
- System Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 12c and particularly 188.8.131.52
- Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators (D77758)
- Perform recovery and flashback operation on pluggable databases
- Monitor multitenant container database and pluggable databases by using ADDM / AWR enhancements at PDB level
- Manage resources in a multitenant container database and pluggable databases with Resource Manager performance profiles
- Tune the SQL performance by using the Optimizer Statistics Advisor and SQL join processing
- Benefit from enhancements in partitioning methods
- Use the ADR automatic file space management
- Use the SQLcl new utility as the new SQL command line interface
- Create pluggable databases with new methods and local UNDO mode
- Create and manage application containers and applications in multitenant container databases
- Manage security in application containers
- Manage data optimization in pluggable databases with heat map statistics and ADO policy eviction
- Upgrade pluggable databases and multitenant container databases
- Manage security by using enhancements in unified auditing, system privileges, Privilege Analysis, Data Redaction, Transparent Sensitive Data Protection & Data Encryption
- Manage data availability by using Recovery Manager, Oracle Data Pump features and SQL*Loader enhancements and by performing online operations
- Monitor your databases by using DB operations
- Increase the SQL performance by using In-Memory Column-Store enhancements for deployment and SQL performance
- Application Containers and Applications
- Security in PDBs
- PDBs Creation Using New Methods
- PDBs Recovery and Flashback
- Performance in PDBs
- Upgrade and Other Operations in PDBs
- Privileges and User Profiles
- Unified Auditing
- Data Redaction
- Data Encryption
- Transparent Sensitive Data Protection
- Availability Enhancements
- Oracle Data Pump, SQL*Loader and External Tables
- In-Memory Column Store
- SQL Tuning
- Resource Manager and Other Performance Enhancements
- Oracle Database Cloud Services
- SQL Enhancements
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen