Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Advanced Features (WAF0201)
This course provides an extensive technical coverage of Barracuda Web Application Firewall's advanced security features.
The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the below listed on-demand training videos, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
Who should attend
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting field deployments.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Foundation (WAF01) or comparable product knowledge.
- WAF02019 - Website Profiles
- WAF02021 - XML Firewall
- WAF02022 - JSON Security
- WAF02039 - Web Application and NextGen Firewall Integration
- WAF02025 - Vulnerability Reports Integration
- WAF02026 - Barracuda Vulnerability Manager
- WAF02027 - Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service
Duration 1 day
Price (excl. tax)
- Austria: 750.— €
- Germany: 750.— €
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by iTLS.