- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Talent Programs»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Check Point
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Helpdesk Support (CXD-105)
Who should attend
This course is intended for helpdesk representatives that support XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x users.
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts.
- Take the free CXD-102 Introduction to Citrix XenDesktop 7 eLearning course.
- Take the free CXA-104 Citrix XenApp 7.6: Overview eLearning course.
Learners are able to complete the following after successful completion of course:
- Complete helpdesk tickets thoroughly with the appropriate documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve XenApp and XenDesktop issues within their scope in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues that are out of scope to the appropriate team/individual.
- Think strategically and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of a problem.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date