More than 150,000 customers rely on Atlassian to support their teams.
We offer appropriate Jira and Confluence training to both users and administrators.
IT & Project Management
Jira for Users and Administrators
In this entry-level course, you will learn how to use Jira in your everyday work. Work with tasks along the workflow, learn to use the different search types and create reports based on task filters. On top you will get an introduction to agile project management with Jira based on Scaled Agile with Scrum.
Creation and administration of projects, global configuration of Jira and individual extensions: In our Jira training for administrators, you will learn to map different usage scenarios based on practical use cases and to use Jira individually.
Confluence for Users and Administrators
The correct use of Confluence in a wide variety of scenarios and sustainable collaboration—based on real-life use cases, our trainers practice with you the use of Confluence in everyday work.
Get into the functional and technical depths of Confluence administration. In this training course, you will receive globally oriented administration training so that you can then fully configure and individually extend Confluence spaces and instances.
Click on town name or "Online Training" to book. Upcoming Atlassian Training Dates
- Jira (Server/DC) - User Training / Hands On (JAHO)
- NEW Jira (Cloud) - User Training / Hands On (JAHO-C)
- Jira (Server/DC) - Administrator Training / Deep Dive (JADD)
- NEW Jira (Cloud) - Administrator Training / Deep Dive (JADD-C)
- Confluence (Server/DC) - User Training / Hands On (CAHO)
- NEW Confluence (Cloud) - User Training / Hands On (CAHO-C)
- Confluence (Server/DC) - Administrator Training / Deep Dive (CADD)
- NEW Confluence (Cloud) - Administrator Training / Deep Dive (CADD-C)