Check Point Security Engineering (CCSE)
This course prepares learners for CCSE exam #156-315.77, Exam is available at VUE test centers www.vue.com/Check Point. Exam contains 90 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions. A passing score is 70% or higher in 120 minutes. The exam is based on 80% course materials and 20% hands-on experience with Check Point products. Students must have a valid CCSA certification before challenging the CCSE exam.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Systems Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Support Analysts
- Any other IT professional seeking CCSE certification
Prior to taking this course, it is recommended that learners possess the following:
- Knowledge of network security
- An understanding of UNIX and Windows operating systems, certificate management, system administration, networking (TCP/IP)
- A Check Point Security Administration course or CCSA certification
Check Point Security Engineering (R77 GAiA) is an advanced course that provides you training on how to effectively build, modify, deploy, and troubleshoot Check Point Security systems on the GAiA OS. You will learn about firewall processes, user and kernel processing, and Stateful Inspection. Labs include configuring security gateways, implementing VPNs, and performing advanced troubleshooting tasks on the firewall.
Students will learn the skills necessary to work with Check Point Security Engineering featuring R77 GAiA and will gain experience with:
- Check Point firewall technology
- Troubleshooting Check Point firewall technology
- Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
- Clustering firewall, management concepts, and practices
- Software acceleration features
- Advanced VPN concepts and implementations
- Reporting tools, deployment options, and features
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.