NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineer (NCHC-IE) (Certification)
NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineers have the skills and ability to implement and automate NetApp Hybrid Cloud solutions from private and public cloud configurations to monitoring and troubleshooting.
Candidates for NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineer certification should have at least 6-12 months of field experience.
The NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineer exam (NS0-402) includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NS0-402 Exam Includes the Following Topics:
- Describe version control processes for code
- Describe the differences in DevOps versus traditional system administration
- Describe NetApp Hybrid Cloud capabilities within the software development lifecycle
Scalable Hybrid Cloud Deployment
- Demonstrate knowledge of security or compliance deployment capabilities in a NetApp Hybrid Cloud
- Demonstrate knowledge of high availability or fault tolerance capabilities in the NetApp Hybrid Cloud
- Demonstrate knowledge of end-to-end deployment of hybrid cloud solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of deploying a NetApp private cloud
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Automation
- Describe the types of automation methods
- Demonstrate knowledge of using configuration files
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to use Ansible for NetApp deployment
Persistent Storage for Containers
- Demonstrate knowledge of when to use persistent storage with containers
- Describe how to implement automated persistent storage using Trident
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring and Remediation
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to monitor hybrid cloud solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of hybrid cloud problem remediation