- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- Hack Academy
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
IT and Project Management
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, Scrum, Scaled Agile® and more
We offer a wide range of training programs in the field of IT and project management. The trainings prepare you optimally for your desired certification and help you to complete your projects efficiently and successfully.
Project management: basics and advanced topics
Whether basic or advanced courses, agile or hybrid project management, we offer various project management training courses depending on your level of knowledge.
ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) is the global standard for IT service management, and numerous IT organizations benefit from ITIL best practices. We train you to become an ITIL expert and prepare you for the ITIL certificates.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- ITIL® Foundation (ITILF) v4
- ITIL® 4 Foundation (ITIL4F)
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Premium (ITIL4F-P)
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Update (ITIL4FU)
- ITIL®4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition All Inclusive (ITIL4MPTAI)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition (ITIL4MPT)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Compact (CDS & DPI) (ITIL4FMPKCD)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Compact (DSV & HVIT) (ITIL4FMPKDH)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional CDS (ITIL4MPC)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional DPI (ITIL4MPDI)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional DSV (ITIL4MPDS)
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional HVIT (ITIL4MPHV)
- ITIL 4 Simulation 'MarsLander' (ITIL4FML)
- ITIL 4 Simulation 'Apollo13' (ITIL4FAP13)
- ITIL 4 Praxis Workshop Servicekatalog (ITIL4PWS)
- ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader Digital & IT Strategy (ITIL4-SL)
Enter the world of the successful project management method PRINCE2 (Projects in Controlled Environments) and acquire a related certificate.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Scrum is one of the best-known standards for agile project management methods. Through a simple structure and clearly defined roles, the principles can be learned quickly, used effectively and thus the benefits of agility can be exploited quickly. We train you to become a Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Scaled Agile® Training
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certification body for the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). The Professional Certification Program provides a valid, reliable, and consistent method for assessing SAFe skills, knowledge, and mindset. Certified SAFe professionals are recognized worldwide for their ability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprises.
- Leading SAFe® (SA)
- SAFe® for Teams (SP)
- SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM)
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
- SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM)
- SAFe® DevOps (SDP)
- SAFe® for Government (SGP)
- Agile Software Engineering (ASE)
- SAFe® for Architects (ARCH)
- SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM)
Atlassian Training: Jira, Confluence
More than 150,000 customers rely on Atlassian to support their teams. We offer appropriate Jira and Confluence training to both users and administrators.
- Jira (Server/DC) - User Training / Hands On (JAHO)
- NEW Jira (Cloud) - User Training / Hands On (JAHO-C)
- Jira (Server/DC) - Administrator Training / Deep Dive (JADD)
- NEW Jira (Cloud) - Administrator Training / Deep Dive (JADD-C)
- Confluence (Server/DC) - User Training / Hands On (CAHO)
- NEW Confluence (Cloud) - User Training / Hands On (CAHO-C)
- Confluence (Server/DC) - Administrator Training / Deep Dive (CADD)
- NEW Confluence (Cloud) - Administrator Training / Deep Dive (CADD-C)
DevOps is not a tool, software, or technology. It is neither a methodology nor a process. DevOps is understood as a corporate culture with certain principles that a company strives for and follows in the long term. Learn the basics of the DevOps approach and how to put DevOps into practice.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Training
Learn Google's proven operating model of Service Management and ITIL.
We offer professional preparation for the internationally recognized PMI (Project Management Institute) project management qualifications.
We prepare you optimally for the internationally recognized IPMA project management certifications (International Project Management Association).
Acquire the necessary knowledge of the Management of Risk (M_o_R®) framework. We teach you both the basics of risk management and risk management in practice.
Learn the basics of the Managing Successful Programs (MSP) framework and become an expert in its practical application and implementation.
The ISTQB certification program is a globally recognized, vendor-independent as well as standardized education and training scheme for all software testers. Become an ISTQB Certified Tester and lay the foundation for your international certification as a software tester.
The Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) certificate of the IREB (International Requirements Engineering Board) is aimed at employees from the areas of requirements engineering, business analysis and testing. You will learn how to correctly record, document and manage requirements for services, projects or products, even in agile environments.
Gain the necessary knowledge of COBIT, the internationally recognized framework for governance and management of enterprise-wide IT.
Customized corporate training
Our trainers are happy to adapt the training to your company's circumstances, goals and requirements, as well as to the previous knowledge and skills of the participants. We will conduct your customized training either at one of our training centers or on-site at your company.