- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner (P2AP)
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certifcation teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
*'APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) formerly known as APMP' and 'CAPM' are registered marks of APM and Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI) respectively. APM and PMI are not affiliated with AXELOS and do not endorse any AXELOS qualifications.
Exams and recommended training
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification will expire after 3 years. In order to maintain your qualification and ensure there are no gaps in your Practitioner status, you can either retake the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam before the expiry date or maintain your certification through CPD points and a digital badge. If you choose to follow the CPD route you will need to purchase a subscription to MY PRINCE2 which costs £ 50.— + VAT per year.