Black Belt Academy - The Simplified Role-based Enablement Framework
The Cisco Black Belt Academy is a simplified & uniform education framework that cuts across all Cisco architectures and latest solution releases. The Cisco Black Belt Academy helps enable Cisco partners to become proficient in selling, deploying, supporting and adopting Cisco’s latest technologies and software solutions. Fast Lane has aligned with the Cisco Black Belt Academy to provide credit for the training courses we provide in lieu of the eLearning content found on Sales Connect.
Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned content is relevant to Stage 2-3 and provides credit for the aligned training you attend with Fast Lane. When you complete the Fast Lane Instructor Lead Training you will still have to pass the relevant requirements of each Stage in order to get your certificate of completion. In some cases you may still need to look at the relevant Learning Map on the Black Belt Academy to pass the Quiz questions as the Fast Lane training may not have covered all the content. The Black Belt team has made recommendation on which stages are recommended as prerequisites prior to attending the training provided by Fast Lane.
NOTE: The Black Belt Academy program is available only to Cisco partners and distributors.
Cisco Black Belt Tracks, Stages, and Learning Paths
Cisco Black Belt Academy consists of several architectures including Data Center, Collaboration, Contact Center, Enterprise Networks, Meraki, Security, Service Provider, DevNet, and IoT. Under each architecture, Black Belt covers the enablement around needle mover technologies included in these architectures, e.g. DNA, SD-WAN, and Access for Enterprise Networking Architecture. Each technology is further broken down into 3 tracks and each track is then divided into 3 proficiency stages (1, 2, and 3).
For completing the courses and stages, you will receive the following:
- Stage 1: Black Belt certification + Continuous Learning Points
- Stage 2: Black Belt certification + Continuous Learning Points
- Stage 3: Black Belt certification + Continuous Learning Points + Shogun Rewards
- Implementing Cisco HyperFlex (DCIHX)
- Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches Overview (DCMDSO)
- Cisco Umbrella Technical Workshop (CIUTW)
- Cisco Software-Defined Access Implementation and Troubleshooting (SDAIT)
- Designing Cisco Software-Defined Access Solutions (SDADS)
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Workshop (DNAIW)
- Cisco Catalyst Wireless Enablement C9800/Wifi6 (CWEWIFI6)
- Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Switches (DCMDS)
- Administering & Positioning Cisco Umbrella Operations (ADMUMB)
- Advanced ACI (ADVACI)
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Performance using DNA Center with Assurance (DNACAM)
- Administering Cisco DNA Spaces (DNASPA)
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA): Use Case Implementation, Operations, & Troubleshooting (SDAOTS)
- SD-WAN: Advanced Operations & Troubleshooting Bootcamp (SDWOTS)
- Cisco SD-WAN Advanced Policy and Security (SDWSEC)
If you have any questions or would like to speak with a member of the team please feel free to get in touch: contact form, or call