Who should attend
The course is intended for people who already have experience with Linux, including general system configuration and the use of the command line.
The course is ideal for those who wish to gain advanced administrative knowledge of Linux and have attended the !Linux Basics (LINBASIC) and Linux Administration (LIN1) courses.
We recommend the participation in the courses !Linux Basics (LINBASIC) and Linux Administration (LIN1) in advance.
Even if you already successfully operate and manage server systems under Linux, there are versatile and advanced possibilities and methods to provide services in the network. This training completes your knowledge of Linux and provides you with an in-depth basis for mastering challenging tasks!
- udev Rules
- Set up alias names for network adapters
- Advanced network configuration
- Bridge over Bond
- Introduction to NFS
- Server (exports)
- Client (fstab)
- theoretical basics
- live migration
- Systemd, extended
- Limits and Kernel Contol Groups
- Analysis of the system start
- Own services
- Resource management
- Extended use of the Secure Shell
- rsync over ssh
- X over ssh
- Socket Tunnel
- Backup/Recovery/System Transfer
- SELinux and AppArmor
- Network services short introduction
- Super Server (xinetd, systemd)
- automated installation