C# for Beginners (MSDEV01)
This training offers you the optimal introduction to programming with Microsoft technologies. Using the programming language C#, we will work step by step on the basics that you need to gain a foothold in the world of software development.
Note: This text was automatically translated and may contain errors.
Please click here to read the original German version.
Who should attend
Aimed at aspiring programmers without programming knowledge who want to learn the basics of programming.
Solid experience with the Windows ecosystem and interest in the subject matter
- You understand how a program works
- You have a solid foundation in programming, regardless of the programming language you will use later.
- You know the basic elements of C#
In the initial lessons you will gain an overview of the basic elements of computer programs. You will learn in a practical way using many examples and exercises. In the course, C# is used as a working tool. The training is a solid foundation for various other programming courses.
- Basic terms
- Object-oriented programming (approach)
- console application
- Logic and Algorithms
- Core language elements
- Data structures
Duration 4 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Austria: 2,300.— €
- Germany: 2,300.— €
- Switzerland: CHF 2,800.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by iTLS.
Time zone: Central European Time (CET) ±1 hour
Currently no local training dates available. Enquire a date