Who should attend
Network administrators and all other technical staff responsible for the planning, implementation and ensuring high performance operation of their data networks.
Contents of thecourse
In this two-day course, participants receive a systematic introduction to the basic functions and operation of the Wireshark analyzer and learn methods and techniques for monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting networks at the packet level, as well as how to differentiate between network and application problems. It also provides participants with the knowledge necessary for detailed analysis and troubleshooting of typical network environments using Wireshark Analyzer. The main focus is on the analysis of TCP/IP networks and TCP/IP-based applications.
- Functions and basic operation of Wireshark Analyzer
- Advanced functions of Wireshark
- Methods and techniques for analysis and troubleshooting
- Statistics and baselining
- Network problems vs. application problems
- Switched Ethernet analysis
- TCP/IP analysis of the network layer
- TCP/IP analysis of the transport layer
- Analysis of TCP/IP with Wireshark
- TCP/IP applications