- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Check Point
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
IREB Foundation (CPRE) (IRF)
In the IREB Foundation (CPRE) you will learn how to record, document and manage requirements for services, projects or software. This includes recording, describing and checking the requirements and also the necessary understanding of the pitfalls of human communication. Thanks to the Workbook-Principle®, the contents of the training will be taught interactively and practically. As part of the training you will complete the exam preparation and can then take the official exam.
Who should attend
You might be a service or IT organisation manager or employee, project manager, CEO, IT professional or business manager.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the IREB Foundation (CPRE) training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
Over the course of 3 days, you'll learn the basics of eliciting, analysing, specifying, documenting, reviewing and administering requirements. This means that you'll be able to correctly record the wishes of the customer and minimise the risk of delivering software, services or projects with no added value to the customer.
Within the training, you'll take the official exam to become an "IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level".
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge.
The IREB Foundation training enables you the following:
- You'll be able to use elementary requirements engineering in practice.
- You'll know the pitfalls of human communication and be able to take them into account in your work as a requirement engineer.
- You'll have gained an overview of different documentation methods and be able to handle ideally in your undertakings.
- You'll know the main aspects of professional requirement administration.
- You'll be a certified IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level.
The training is based on the curriculum of IREB® for the "CPRE Foundation Level". The main contents of the IREB Foundation trainings are:
- The basics of requirements engineering
- Understanding and limiting the context of requirements
- Eliciting requirements
- Documenting requirements, verbally and in the form of models
- Reviewing and coordinating requirements
- Administering requirements
- Planning tool support
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
Country: AT790.- €
Currently no online training dates