- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Check Point
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Course Development for Manufacturers, Partners, and End-Users
Training is all about content.
Is the information well-organized, thorough and cutting-edge? How well does it support productivity and utilization of the technology? Does it expand a student’s knowledge and push their skills?
At iTLS, we not only deliver great training, we develop outstanding content!
The same top Subject Matter Experts who teach our courses for technologies such as Cisco and VMware are also some of the best content developers in the world. Combine their expertise with a team of project managers, instructional designers, technical editors, and lab designers and iTLS creates what great training is all about.
iTLS develops content for its own portfolio and also provides fee-based development services for our partners and customers.
- Technical or sales enablement programs in various delivery modalities such as:
- Virtual, instructor-led
- Seminars from ½ day to full day
- New course development and course updates
- Topics as diverse as routing & switching, wireless, optical, network security, virtualization, storage, multi-vendor cloud solutions, Oracle, MS SQL, MS Exchange and many more.
If you need help creating training for your technical product or service, you need iTLS as your partner. Let us assist your go-to-market strategy to drive product adoption and increase customer satisfaction by making superior training a strategic part of your success.
Your success . . . now that’s really what it’s all about.