Implementing Segment Routing on Cisco IOS XR
Subscription Duration: 365 days
For more information, or to book onto this course, please email email@example.com and one of our consultants will be able to assist you.
- Explain segment routing concepts
- Describe the operation of prefix and adjacency segment identifiers
- Configure and verify Intermediate System – Intermediate System (IS-IS) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) segment routing operation
- Characterize the types of SR and LDP internetworking deployment models
- Implement and verify TI-LFA and SR TI-LFA
- Enable and verify SR-TE
- Instantiate SR-TE policies
- Configure and verify BGP-LS and PCE
This is a self-study technical course that is designed for senior engineers and IT professionals. It provides you with technical training to learn the concepts of segment routing, application engineered routing, segment routing traffic engineering, and its associated protocols. You explore and examine network migration options, Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) egress engineering, and Cisco Agile Carrier Ethernet architecture. In addition, you’ll explore the interaction of the Segment Routing Global Block (SRGB) and Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), the operation of prefix and adjacency segment identifiers, the coexistence of the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) and Segment Routing (SR) internetworking data plane, and the function and configuration of a mapping server. You gain the knowledge necessary to define classic Loop-Free Alternate (LFA), to implement and verify Topology Independent LFA (TI-LFA) with SR/LDP interworking, and to explore, enable, and verify the components of SR Traffic Engineering (SR-TE). Finally, you learn how to configure and verify Path Computation Element (PCE) for use in SR-TE policy instantiation, learn how to configure and verify BGP Link State (BGP-LS), and explore how BGP is implemented in a data center.
E-Learning Cisco Digital Learning
Price (excl. tax)
- US$ 750.-
Subscription duration: 180 days