Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering (RHCOE)
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-On.
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering is capable of:
- Configuring a high-availability cluster, using either physical or virtual systems.
- Managing logical volumes in a clustered environment.
- Configuring a GFS file system to meet specified size, layout, and performance objectives.
- Configuring iSCSI initiators.
- Utilizing multipathed devices.
- Configuring cluster logging.
- Configuring cluster monitoring.
This certification is designed for IT professionals:
- Responsible for providing high-availability services.
- Responsible for storage with more advanced requirements.
- Interested in pursuing Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) certification.
- With Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®)-level skills.