Configuring Aruba Location Services (CALS)
This course teaches you about the Meridian Bluetooth beacons as well as the Analytics and Location Engine (ALE) platform. Participants learn in-depth technical features and have an opportunity to tackle hands-on labs in this 3 day instructor-led course. This course teaches participants about topics such as Meridian Appmaker and SDK, maps and app content creation. Students are provided with a technical overview of beacon deployment and troubleshooting, with hands-on labs. In this course, participants learn about the ALE platform and integration with Third-party analytics providers. The course covers ClearPass integration with Aruba Location Services and Meridian powered Applications.
Who should attend
This course is designed for individuals responsible for the design and creation of a Meridian powered App and deployment of a Beacon infrastructure. Additionally, it is also beneficial for individuals evaluating the ALE product and integration with Third Party Analytics.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Understand Aruba location services, BLE, and ALE
- Demonstrate creating an App with Maps, Placemarks, Pages and Events
- Identify BLE Beacon Positioning and Notification
- Understand Campaigns and Notifications
- Demonstrate Beacon Management and Operations
- Troubleshooting Beacon deployments and campaigns
- Integrate ClearPass with Aruba location Services.
- Meridian AppMaker, BLE, and ALE Introduction
- Maps and Placemarks
- Pages and Events
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacon Positioning and Notification
- Campaigns and Notifications
- Beacon Deployment and Installation
- Remote Beacon Management
- Operations and maintenance
- ALE and Analytics
- Integration with ClearPass
Duration 3 days
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 2,450.- €
- Switzerland: 2,450.- €
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by iTLS.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.