Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts - Security, Management & Optimization (CNS-320)
Who should attend
- System Architects
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Should have previous experience with NetScaler.
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to utilize the adaptive learning engine
- Configure AppFirewall to protect web applications
- Utilize NetScaler Secure Insight to Monitor, Manage and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot AppFirewall
- Manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
This courses teaches you the skills required to deploy and manage AppFirewall including types of web attacks, protections and signatures, the adaptive learning engine, AppFirewall policies and profiles, troubleshooting and additional pertinent NetScaler security features.
You will learn the skills required for deploying and utilizing the NetScaler Management and Analytics System including the ability to manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally, orchestrate configuration changes, report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment, visualize infrastructure and plan expansions. You will also learn how to implement features including Caching, Frontend Optimization, NetScaler Web logging and TCP/HTTP optimization to optimize traffic managed by a NetScaler environment.
At the end of the course, you will be able to configure NetScaler environments to address application services security requirements with AppFirewall, as well as automate and manage network services for scale-out application architectures with Citrix NetScaler Management and Analytics System and optimize NetScaler managed application delivery traffic.
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
Country: AT2,990.- €
Country: DE2,990.- €
Country: CHCHF 4,000.-
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date