Oracle BI Publisher 12c R1: Fundamentals (D102075)
This Oracle BI Publisher 12c training will help you build a foundation of understanding how to best leverage this solution. Through Classroom Training or Live Virtual Class Training, you'll learn the ins and outs of how to use this solution.
- Create data models by using the Data Model Editor.
- Create BI Publisher reports based on data models.
- Create report layouts by using the Layout Editor (online).
- Create reports based on OBI EE data sources.
- Publish the reports on OBI EE Dashboards.
- Schedule reports and burst these reports.
Furthermore, you'll learn how to create layouts for reports, then publish the highly formatted reports to a wide range of destinations (printers, faxes, email, and document repositories via FTP or WebDav). Publisher's report formats can also be designed by using familiar Microsoft Office tools like Microsoft Word and Excel.
Scheduling and Bursting Reports
Oracle BI Publisher 12c provides best of breed capabilities for scheduling and bursting reports. By investing in this course, you'll learn how to schedule and manage scheduled jobs, along with bursting reports to other destinations.
Who should attend
- End Users
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Reports Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Schedule and Burst Reports
- Perform Translations
- Create Reports Integrated With Oracle BI EE
- Administer BI Publisher Server
- Describe BI Publisher Technology and Architecture
- Create reports from OBI EE data sources
- Create and Modify Data Models
- Create RTF Templates by Using Template Builder
- Explore and Use the Form Field Method for Creating RTF Templates
- Create Layouts by Using the Layout Editor
- Introduction to Oracle BI Publisher 12c
- BI Publisher Technology and Architecture
- Getting Started with BI Publisher
- Using the Data Model Editor
- Working with Layout Editor
- Using Template Builder to Create RTF Templates
- BI Publisher Server: Administration and Security
- Scheduling and Bursting Reports
- Integrating BI Publisher with Oracle BI Enterprise Edition
- Creating Data Models and BI Publisher Reports Based on Other Data Sources
- Performing Translations
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date