Oracle Database 11g: Advanced PL/SQL (D52601)
In this Oracle Database 11G Advanced PL/SQL training, expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore the advanced features of PL/SQL to design and tune PL/SQL. You'll learn how it interfaces with the database and other applications in the most efficient manner.
- PL/SQL designing best practices.
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections.
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control.
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applications.
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs.
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance.
Benefits to You
Extend the functionality of the SQL language with PL/SQL language to write application code. This will help your organization realize the full benefit of utilizing Oracle best practices.
Virtual Private Database
You'll also be introduced to Virtual Private Database (VPD) to implement security policies. Learn techniques and tools to strengthen applications against SQL injection attacks. Explore programming efficiency, use of external C and Java routines, PL/SQL server pages and fine-grained access.
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- PL/SQL Developer
- Knowledge of SQL
- PL/SQL Programming experience
- Design PL/SQL packages and program units that execute efficiently
- Write code to interface with external applications and the operating system
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs
- PL/SQL Programming Concepts Review
- Designing PL/SQL Code
- Using Collections
- Manipulating Large Objects
- Using Advanced Interface Methods
- Performance and Tuning
- Improving Performance with Caching
- Analyzing PL/SQL Code
- Profiling and Tracing PL/SQL Code
- Implementing VPD with Fine-Grained Access Control
- Safeguarding Your Code Against SQL Injection Attacks
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date