Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data (D60285)
This Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data training introduces you to the querying and analytical capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer Plus 11g (Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g.)You'll learn how to use Discoverer Plus to query, report and analyze corporate data.
- Use the new Discoverer Plus Relational and Discoverer Plus OLAP user interfaces.
- Create ad hoc queries and advanced, interactive reports based on relational or multidimensional data.
- Share reports and analyses with other users.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll also learn how to use Discoverer Plus Relational to perform ad hoc analysis against relational data sources. You'll develop a deeper understanding of how to use Discoverer Plus OLAP to perform analysis on OLAP data that resides in a multidimensional data source.
Who should attend
- Business Intelligence Developer
- End Users
- Business Analysts
- Sales Consultants
- Familiarity with Web browsers
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Use Oracle BI Discoverer Plus Relational to access a relational data source
- Use Oracle BI Discoverer Plus OLAP to access a multidimensional data source
- Create ad hoc queries and advanced reports based on relational or multidimensional data
- Create exception or stoplight formatting
- Use graphs to present data
- Analyze data using drilling and pivoting
- Generate parameterized reports
- Create calculations and conditions
- Schedule reports
- Share reports with other users through Discoverer Viewer and Oracle Portal
- Introducing Oracle BI Discoverer 11g
- Getting Started with Ad Hoc Queries Using Discoverer Plus Relational
- Managing Relational Queries
- Creating Advanced Reports Using Discoverer Plus Relational
- Using Advanced Calculations and Summary Functions with Discoverer Plus Relational
- Using Graphs to Present Data in Discoverer Plus Relational
- Analyzing Data Using Drills in Discoverer Plus Relational
- Scheduling and Distributing Reports Using Discoverer Plus Relational
- Describing the OLAP Data Model
- Getting Started with Discoverer Plus OLAP
- Building Advanced Reports Using Discoverer Plus OLAP
- Distributing Business Intelligence through Discoverer Viewer and Discoverer Portlets
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.