Oracle Database 11g: Data Mining Techniques (D73528)
In this course, students review the basic concepts of data mining and learn how leverage the predictive analytical power of the Oracle Database Data Mining option by using Oracle Data Miner 11g Release 2. The Oracle Data Miner GUI is an extension to Oracle SQL Developer 3.0 that enables data analysts to work directly with data inside the database.
The Data Miner GUI provides intuitive tools that help you to explore the data graphically, build and evaluate multiple data mining models, apply Oracle Data Mining models to new data, and deploy Oracle Data Mining's predictions and insights throughout the enterprise. Oracle Data Miner's SQL APIs automatically mine Oracle data and deploy results in real-time. Because the data, models, and results remain in the Oracle Database, data movement is eliminated, security is maximized and information latency is minimized.
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- Business Analysts
- Data Warehouse Analyst
A working knowledge of: The SQL language and Oracle Database design and administration
- Explain basic data mining concepts and describe the benefits of predictive analysis
- Understand primary data mining tasks, and describe the key steps of a data mining process
- Use the Oracle Data Miner to build,evaluate, and apply multiple data mining models
- Use Oracle Data Mining's predictions and insights to address many kinds of business problems, including: Predict individual behavior, Predict values, Find co-occurring events
- Learn how to deploy data mining results for real-time access by end-users
- Overviewing Data Mining Concepts
- Understanding the Data Mining Process
- Introducing Oracle Data Miner 11g Release 2
- Using Classification Models
- Using Regression Models
- Performing Market Basket Analysis
- Using Clustering Models
- Performing Anomaly Detection
- Deploying Data Mining Results
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.