Java EE 7: Front-end Web Application Development (D85120)
This Java EE 7: Front-end Web Application Development training helps you explore building and deploying enterprise applications that comply with the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7 Web Profile. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore annotations, Session Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB-Lite), Java Persistence API (JPA), servlets, JavaServer Pages(JSPs), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), JAX-RS RESTful web services, the Java API for WebSocket and the Java API for JSON processing.
- Develop web-based interfaces for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Assemble an application.
- Build Java applications.
- Deploy an application into an application server (Java EE platform runtime environment).
Benefits to You
Participate in Hands-On Labs
By learning through hands-on exercises via structured labs, you'll get a chance to explore EJB-Lite session bean components, which can be used with container-managed transactions. You'll perform lab exercises using the NetBeans IDE and WebLogic Server.
Who should attend
- Java Developers
- J2EE Developer
- Java EE Developers
- Web Administrator
- Experience with Java SE, or Java Programmer Certification
- Understand object-oriented principles
- Basic understanding of database concepts and SQL syntax
- Java SE 8: Programming (D84838)
- Experience with an Integrated Development Environment
- Create and use Java annotations
- Select the correct Java EE Profile for a given application
- Develop and run an EJB technology application
- Create Java EE technology applications with the Java EE 7 Platform
- Identify the services provided by an Application Server
- Package, deploy and debug enterprise applications
- Access relational databases using the Java Persistence API
- Create scalable, transacted business logic with EJB-Lite
- Develop basic Java Persistence API entity classes to enable database access
- Develop a web-based user interface using Servlets, JSPs, and JAX-RS
- Design applications to use dependency injection
- Use IDEs and Application Servers for Java EE development
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition
- Enterprise Development Tools and Applications
- JavaBeans, Annotations, and Logging
- Java EE Web Architecture
- Developing Servlets
- Developing with JavaServer Pages
- JAX-RS Web Services
- Java RESTful Clients
- WebSocket and the Java API for JSO Processing
- Implementing a Security Policy
- POJO and EJB-Lite Component Models
- The Java Persistence API
- Implementing a transaction policy
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date