In 2 days you will learn the basics of DevOps in a holistic overview. This includes the necessary principles, practices, the components and structural relationships including the associated methods. This includes in particular the topics of organisation, processes, automation, communication and team cooperation, agile process model as well as acceleration and optimisation of processes. The DevOps Fundamentals is completed with the official certificate from PEOPLECERT at the end of the second day.
Who should attend
The DevOps Fundamentals Training is aimed at professionals in the fields of software or application development, IT operations, IT service management as well as business analysts, project and product managers and anyone else who wants to gain knowledge of the DevOps principles.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the DevOps training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
They will receive detailed guidance on how to work with DevOps practices and how to achieve better cooperation and communication between the departments. The DevOps Fundamentals training provides you with a sound knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices and how to use tools efficiently and effectively in a DevOps environment to achieve business objectives with a full-stack approach.
The DevOps Fundamentals can be completed online with the official certificate from PEOPLECERT (Global Examination Institute for ITIL, PRINCE2 and DevOps) at the end of the training.
After the training you would like to have new skills and knowledge. The DevOps Fundamentals Training enables you to do the following:
- You have a holistic view of the working methods of operations and development and have the skills to improve teamwork.
- You know the business benefits of DevOps, can explain the concept and help implement DevOps in your organisation.
- You are able to accelerate, better align and manage the service delivery of operations and development.
- You have acquired know-how to streamline and optimise processes.
- They are able to better manage customer expectations and to align services more closely with the business.
- You will receive an official certificate which officially confirms your knowledge and you can participate in further DevOps trainings.
The training contents at a glance:
- The history and necessity of DevOps
- The key concepts of DevOps
- Business value of DevOps
- The concepts that C.A.L.M.S. underlying C.A.L.M.S.
- The DevOps culture, transformative leadership and DevOps structure and team building
- Development of DevOps practices and the 15 key practices of DevOps
- Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualisation, deployment pipeline automation and architecture for continuous deployment
- Audit preparation and review