This 2.5 day training to become an ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) is intended for all those with the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate who wish to delve deeper into ITIL 4 and its practices and to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
You acquire the knowledge and application, all kinds of commitment and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers and partners. In doing so, you will deepen your basic knowledge from the Foundation and treat the practices, processes and activities in the necessary depth and practical relevance. At the end of the training you will be able to pass the official exam and to align the services of your organisation profitably.
Who should attend
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and would like to get to know ITIL 4 and its practices in more depth. You are aiming for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
In this 2.5 day training you will learn an understanding of the concepts presented in the ITIL 4 publication Drive Stakeholder Values. This includes all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers and partners.
The successful completion of the ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value qualification is one of the prerequisites for achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional level, which proves the candidate's practical and technical knowledge of the use of successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
The ITIL 4 MP Drive Stakeholder Value Training is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. You learn...
- ...the optimisation of the added value of your services through consistent consideration and improvement of the customer journey
- ...effectively manage/manage all stakeholder groups
- ...build trustworthy relationships
- ...shape customer demand
- ...optimise user and customer experience
- ...incorporate effective design thinking
- ...integrate the on- and off-boarding of customers and users
- ...incorporate lean, agile and DevOps working methods into your service management
- ...maintain valuable relationships to ensure high customer satisfaction
The training consists of different contents and aspects, which flow into each other. The training is based on the official syllabus.
- 7 steps and mapping of a customer journey
- Target markets and stakeholders
- Stakeholder management
- Managing stakeholders and partners
- Developing customer relationships - concept of customers and users
- Managing Demand
- 3 basic types of service relationship types
- Align and agree
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Continual Value Co- Creation
- Value realisation and validation
- Lean Thinking Principles
- 8 dimensions of a customer-facing culture
- 5 principles of Design Thinking
- DSV relevant practices