- Using Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring
- Using the SignalFlow API to Perform Computations
- Stream/extract Raw and Processed Data from Splunk IM
- Manage Splunk IM Teams
- Manage Charts, Dashboards and Dashboard Groups Using the REST API
- Manage Detectors Using the REST API
Splunk IM exposes a comprehensive API that allows you to automate any action that can be done using the User Interface. This 2-day virtual module provides the foundation for you to use the API to automate bulk actions such as the creation of charts, dashboards, and alerts. See how to programmatically perform computations that can be used in charts and detectors or streamed in real-time. Use the API to manage Splunk IMteams.
Learn the concepts and apply the knowledge through discussions and hands-on activities.
Please note that this class may be delivered over two days, with 4.5 hour sessions each day, for a total of nine hours of content.