This two day course introduces students to SUSE Cloud Application Platform Deployment. The course is focused on Operators installing the product on-prem on SUSE CaaS Platform and in the public cloud on Microsoft Azure AKS and Amazon AWS EKS Kubernetes clusters.
Who should attend
Operators wanting to install SUSE Cloud Application Platform on SUSE CaaS Platform, Microsoft Azure AKS or Amazon AWS EKS Kubernetes clusters.
Attendees should have Linux System Administration skills equivalent to SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15. Familiarity with Kubernetes clusters and cloud solutions providing Kubernetes are helpful but not essential.
In this course, attendees will learn to:
- Understand architecture of Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry and CAP
- Understand principles of Cloud Native Applications
- Deploy SUSE Cloud Application Platorm on SUSE CaaS Platform
- Deploy SUSE Cloud Application Platorm on MicrosoftAzure AKS
- Deploy SUSE Cloud Application Platorm on Amazon AWS EKS
- Section 1: Introduction to Cloud Foundry and SUSE CAP
- Section 2: SUSE Cloud Application Platform
- Section 3: CAP Deployment on CaaS Platform
- Section 4: CAP Deployment on Azure AKS
- Section 5: CAP Deployment on Amazon EKS