Security Operations for the Software-Defined Data Center (SOSDDC)
Who should attend
- Experienced system administrators
- Cloud administrators
- System integrators
- Operational developers
- Completion of one of the following:
- !VM-VVFT or
- Equivalent knowledge
- Experience working at the command prompt and with scripting tools like Windows PowerShell is highly recommended.
- An understanding of corporate or enterprise network implementations.
Virtualization presents new opportunities for securing your data and systems. Virtualizing your data center often brings new challenges, requiring your IT staff to assume new, and sometimes unfamiliar, roles and responsibilities.
In the VMware Security Operations for the Software-Defined Data course, we teach you how to use the VMware Software-Defined Data Center product portfolio and tools to better manage administrator access, harden your VMware vSphere® environment, and secure data at rest and in motion. We also discuss compliance and automation to help you ensure that your deployments align with your security policies.
- Course Introduction
- Security Concepts
- vSphere Security Identity and Access Management
- vSphere Hardening
- Data Protection
- Network Security
- Virtual Machine, Mobility, and Application Protection
- Data Center Monitoring and Compliance
- Automating Data Center Security
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.