Oracle Database 12c: ASM Administration (D81242)
This Oracle Database 12c: ASM Administration training teaches you about Oracle ASM architecture. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop a deeper understanding of both standard ASM and Flex ASM applications.
- Administer ASM files, directories, templates, and disk groups.
- Manage and administer Oracle Cloud File System and its components.
- Configure and manage advanced CloudFS features like ACFS Auditing and Encryption, ACFS Replication and High Availability NFS.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds by learning about the Oracle Database 12c Grid Infrastructure, specifically Oracle ASM.
Who should attend
- Database Administrators
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database 11g: Release 2, including Clusterware, ASM and RAC
- Describe the components of ASM
- Explain and apply Automatic Storage Management (ASM) initialization parameters
- Manage ASM instances and associated processes
- Monitor ASM using the V$ASM dynamic performance views
- Understand Flex ASM architecture and components
- Understand ASM Deployment Alternatives
- Install and configure Flex ASM
- Manage Flex ASM
- Employ ASM space management techniques
- Create and delete Automatic Storage Management (ASM) disk groups
- Set the attributes of an existing ASM disk group
- Perform ongoing maintenance tasks on ASM disk groups
- Explain key performance and scalability considerations for ASM disk groups
- Describe the Automatic Storage Management (ASM) architecture
- Use different client tools to access ASM files
- Describe the format of a fully qualified ASM file name
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date