Who should attend
This 1- day course is designed for the experienced Splunk system administrators
- Working knowledge of:
- Linux OS commands
- Editing files with vi or nano
- Splunk index life-cycle and bucket transitions
- Splunk Indexer cluster concept
- Introduction to SmartStore
- Standalone SmartStore Implementation
- SmartStore in Indexer Cluster
- Monitoring and managing SmartStore
This hands-on class is designed to provide the essential knowledge for deploying and managing Splunk SmartStore.
It covers SmartStore deployment options, cache manager configurations, monitoring, and troubleshooting of SmartStore implementation.