- Upcoming Schedule
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- iTLS Academy»
- iTLS IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Check Point
- Ethical Hacking
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Topics/Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Juniper Networks Certification Program
The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) consists of Junos-based and platform-specific, multi-tiered tracks, which enable you to demonstrate competence with Juniper’s technology in the areas most pertinent to your job function and experience.
Multiple Junos Tracks:
- Data Center: This track is directed toward those who work with modern data center architectures, technologies, and interconnects, including small-to-medium enterprise data centers up to large cloud providers.
- Service Provider Routing and Switching: This track is for those working with infrastructure or access solutions in a Juniper Networks routing and/or switching end-to-end environment primarily within the telecommunications arena or a Fortune 100 Enterprise environment.
- Enterprise Routing and Switching: This track is for those working in small through large Enterprise environments that install and support Juniper Networks technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Junos Security: This track is directed toward those who design and implement Juniper Networks secure networks.
Product and Technology Certifications
The JNCP features seven Product and Technology tracks based on specific Juniper Networks technologies. These tracks are aimed at professionals that make extensive use of these technologies and include Firewall/VPN and QFabric.
The newest addition to the JNCP, the Design Certification Track allows participants to demonstrate competence with Juniper Networks design principles and associated technologies.
Curriculum Paths to Certifications
This new Curriculum Paths to Certifications document is a tool to help you prepare for your JNCP certifications. It maps the curriculum recommended to achieve certification credentials within the individual certification tracks making it easier for you to determine your training and certification needs.
Continuing Education Recertification Option
The Juniper Networks Certification Program will offers a Continuing Education recertification option that allows attendance in a Juniper Education class to recertify active certifications. Learn more
|Data Center||Enterprise Routing & Switching||Junos Security||Service Provider Routing & Switching|
|Level||Product and Technology Tracks|
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE)
The JNCIE certification provides you the opportunity to distinguish yourself among the elite of the networking world. The JNCIE is the highest level of certification in the Juniper Networks Certification Program and is a lab-based exam.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP)
The JNCP validates your ability to configure and troubleshoot common networking scenarios. The exams are written and are a comprehensive validation of the candidate’s skills as they test on a broad range of theoretical and Junos topics. Passing the JNCIP exam is a requirement for attempting the JNCIE-level lab exam.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS)
The JNCIS includes deeper product knowledge, as well as an understanding of Internet technologies and design principles considered to be common knowledge at the Specialist level. Passing the JNCIS written exam is a requirement for attempting the JNCIP-level exam.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA)
The JNCIA verifies your basic understanding of Internet technology and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills. For some tracks, passing the JNCIA exam is a requirement for attempting the JNCIS-level written exams. Consult each track for specific pre-requisite exam requirements.