Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP)
Analyze. Assess. Advance.
For those who are skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting today’s wireless LANs, the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) certification offers an opportunity to leap forward in your career.
Do you have a mastery of operation and frame exchanges? Can you perform protocol and spectrum analyses? Are MAC layer frame formats right in your wheelhouse?
Measure your skills and knowledge with this professional-level certification and get on track toward ultimately earning your Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE) certification. Those that pass the CWAP exam earn credit towards a CWNE certification.
The main subject areas covered by CWAP
- 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 MAC Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 Operation and Frame Exchanges
- Spectrum Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting
- CWAP-403 Exam Objectives (Exam available October 1, 2018)
The CWAP certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. To earn a CWAP certification, you must hold a current and valid CWNA credential. You must take the CWAP exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center and pass with a 70% or higher. Instructors must pass with a 80% or higher. However you choose to prepare for the CWAP exam, you should start with the exam objectives, which cover the full list of skills tested on the exam.
If you are looking to take and pass the CWAP Certification Exam, we recommend the following Training:
CWAP Exam Summary:
- Exam Number: CWAP-403
- Cost: $250.00 (USD) - Exam Voucher
- Availability: Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Questions: 60 multiple choice / multiple answer
- Language: English
The CWAP certification is valid for three (3) years. To recertify, you must have a current CWNA credential and pass the current CWAP exam. By passing the CWAP exam, your CWNA certificate will be renewed for another three years.