Secure Coding in C and C++ (SECC-CCPP)
Your application written in C and C++ works as intended, so you are done, right? But did you consider feeding in incorrect values? 16Gbs of data? A null? An apostrophe? Negative numbers, or specifically -1 or -231? Because that’s what the bad guys will do – and the list is far from complete.
Handling security needs a healthy level of paranoia, and this is what this course provides: a strong emotional engagement by lots of hands on labs and stories from real life, all to substantially improve code hygiene. Mistakes, consequences, and best practices are our blood, sweat and tears.
All this is put in the context of C and C++, and extended by core programming issues, discussing security pitfalls of these languages.
So that you are prepared for the forces of the dark side.
So that nothing unexpected happens.
Who should attend
General C/C++ development
- Getting familiar with essential cyber security concepts
- Identify vulnerabilities and their consequences
- Learn the security best practices in C and C++
- Input validation approaches and principles
- Cyber security basics
- Buffer overflow
- Memory management hardening
- Common software security weaknesses
- Wrap up
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen